Baker Materials Engineering Ltd. (BME) provides a wide range of forensic engineering services to insurance, industrial, and legal clients.
Why did it happen? Was someone negligent? These are usually the core questions that require answers when forensic engineering services are sought by legal counsel or insurers.
Engineering expertise in the appropriate disciplines will of course be required. However, forensic assignments place certain specific demands on the investigation. Baker Materials Engineering, from its experience and established procedures, is particularly strong in meeting these demands by:
- Ensuring proper recovery and preservation of field evidence;
- Maintaining a paper trail of all activities, including routing of each exhibit;
- Providing archival facilities for storage of exhibits;
- Preparing reports appropriate for review by legal counsel and filing as exhibits;
- Providing reports authored by professionals qualified as experts in their fields, experienced in giving court testimony.
BME’s extensive forensic experience can materially assist our legal clients in many positive ways. When contending parties sit down to discuss settlement, our experts’ report will be on the table. BME strives to ensure our reports are succinct and well documented with all contentious issues objectively discussed, adding additional value to the opinions expressed therein.